Complaint Review: Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Lisa — Kapolei Hawaii
Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc.
482 Chastain Cir Richmond Hill , Georgia USA

Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc. Winston Steele Jr Left me paying his debt Richmond Hill Georgia

*Author of original report: Pay your bills

*Author of original report: The date of the debt

*Author of original report: Does not pay his bills

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False report

Mr. Steele owes a debt to an insurance company he wouldn’t pay his debt so they secured payment from me. Every time Mr. Steele is called he threatens bankruptcy and refuses to pay the money he owes that he received and spent from a insurance company. He doesn’t pay his bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winston-T-Steele-Associates-Inc/Richmond-Hill-Georgia-31324/Winston-T-Steele-Associates-Inc-Winston-Steele-Jr-Left-me-paying-his-debt-Richmond-H-1171153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc.

Pay your bills

AUTHOR: - ()

You should pay your debts.

The date of the debt

06/15/2011

Does not pay his bills

AUTHOR: - ()

Mr. Steele had contracting and all commissions paid to the agency Winston T. Steele & Associates, Inc and corresponding tax id of the agency. I have a signed letter by Mr Steele on letter head that Mr Steele is only corperate offecer and able to bind the agency for recieving commission and any debt.The debt is the agencys responsibility.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False report

AUTHOR: winston steele jr - (USA)

This debt was occurred in 2007, and i filed ch 13 in 11/2008. This company intentionally waited until almost 5 years before collecting the debt because they knew I was filing for bankruptcy and they didn't want to be included in the ch. 13 case. They had debt collector calling during my ch. 13 case and I explained to him each and every time that I was in a Ch. 13 and that when my case was discharged I would like to settle the debt. I offered payment on the debt and they refused the offer. Even the debt collector said he couldn't believe she would not accept offer. So to clear the complaint against me I don't tell her that I'm going to file for bankruptcy, I have told the debt collector that I was in bankruptcy. Also, I tried to make a more than fair offer on a debt that is 8 years old. Case number 08-42292