Complaint Review: Wireless Emporium.com

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Langhorne Pennsylvania
Wireless Emporium.com
, Select State/Province USA

Wireless Emporium.com Shiped wrong items after waiting 3 weeks Orange, California

WARNING....WARNING....WARNING.... DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I placed an order with this company for Iphone4 chargers. I waited two weeks and got nothing. I then had to dig through my email for an order number. Looked it up online and saw that they backordered the items which they claimed they had in stock. Called and waited 15 minutes to get an inept woman who couldn't figure out what was going on but told me that they cancelled my order and processed a new order for me. What???. She gave me a new new order number and hung up. I looked up the new order number online and saw that that they decided to send me chargers for Iphone 3's. Had to file a claim with paypay to get my money back because this company will not return calls. If you read this review and still decide to do business with this company, you are an idiot and you deserve to lose your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Emporiumcom/Select-StateProvince/Wireless-Emporiumcom-Shiped-wrong-items-after-waiting-3-weeks-Orange-California-1076509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Emporium.com