Complaint Review: World Access Translations

• Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: Gita Suvar — USA
World Access Translations
www.worldaccess.com Internet United States of America

World Access Translations World Access A guy named Alan constantly answers the phone even though he says there are many employees for the company, we googled the business address and it shows a private house, stay away from this scammer!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The report is incorrect

*Consumer Comment: This is wrong!! This is a legit operation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Access-Translations/internet/World-Access-Translations-World-Access-A-guy-named-Alan-constantly-answers-the-phone-even-503070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Access Translations

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The report is incorrect

AUTHOR: worldaccess - (United States of America)

My name is Alan Molangi and i am the owner of worldAccess Translations.  Our company has 7 employees and we have 4 office spaces in the US.  Phoenix, Las vegas, Chicago and Bronx, NY.

This report is false and was placed for the sole purpose of hurting this company.

These reports should be verified by Ripoff report company before posting.  A simple phone call or email would have verified the report filed as false.

We provide translation services nationwide to fortune 500 companies, small businesses, government agencies, USCIS(immigration) and individuals.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our company and verify our structure and personnel

Alan Molangi, Owner

This is wrong!! This is a legit operation!

AUTHOR: Bruiser Woods - (United States of America)

I just wanted to say that this report is totally wrong as I have just received the certified and notarized translations I requested!!  I understand the cause for concern, and I too was concerned at one point because its hard to know how legit these translation companies are.  It makes perfect sense thought that someone who runs a translation company works out of their home and has lots of employees.  How else do you provide service for lots of different languages?

My transaction could not have been smoother. I requested a birth certificate translation and it was pdf'd to me on Monday (after I requested the prior Friday).  The translations were sent via postal mail to me and I received them within the week.  All this for such a great value and I had my questions answered.  I normally wouldn't post on a site like this but I didn't want this accusation to just stay here and deter business. This company is legit.