Complaint Review: World Institute of Surgical Excellence

• Reported By: xtramile — Ballwin Missouri
World Institute of Surgical Excellence
, Select State/Province USA

World Institute of Surgical Excellence Medical Tourism Indianapolis Indiana

I was also a victim. I was taken for $2500 and never given what i was promised. I was only with the company a few months before they disappreared. If anyone is trying to get their money back please let me know how. I will do whatever it takes to get these people to own up to what they did to us. Thats our money and we deserve it back. What a fool i was to believe in this company! I really thought i was going to be able to help people and make a living. Instead i was robbed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Institute-of-Surgical-Excellence/Select-StateProvince/World-Institute-of-Surgical-Excellence-Medical-Tourism-Indianapolis-Indiana-1074742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Institute of Surgical Excellence