Complaint Review: World K9 Petersburg Michigan

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By:Sterling Michigan
World K9 Petersburg Michigan
5343 Stull Rd Petersburg, Michigan U.S.A.

World K9 Petersburg Michigan World k9 liars.... Ripoff.. refuse refund on dead dog??? How can they??? Petersburg Michigan

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: sugar wasnt sold

In the fall of 2006 I purchased a beautiful GSD named Sugar from World K-9. Long story short, I paid them $1000.00 down and the balance due when training complete. I met the dog and she was EXACTLY what I wanted. Weeks went by and I waited for "weekly" reports on her progress that never came.

When i would call they were too "busy" or someone was sick or had died. After 2 months I must have become annoying with my daily phone calls.....they (SUE) called on a sunday night at 8pm to say Sugar had "DIED"...did I want my money back or to keep it on file in case they found a new dog for me....here is where I am really stupid, I was so devistated that I said to keep looking, and apply deposit to our next agreement. Well....the next dog was a young 9mo old black shepherd named Meesha. You can still see her picture on their web site. I drove down 5 times, a 6hr trip, but could not handle her energy....they knew I wanted an older dog because i have MS and weak grips. I told them to just send my deposit back ( husband is getting really angry by now) Well, no ,they will not give money back, "maybe a portion after they sell Meesha," Then the check was "in the mail", well it was not.

Next We went there on a surprise sunday morning visit because they stopped answering our calls and emails, well needless to say I saw a different side of these two. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

By the way if you purchased a beautiful small female GSD in 2006,(SUGAR) would have heen the fall, please let me know.

I do not believe she "died" but they must have found a buyer with more money. I have since purchased my girl from KOLANDA kennels in michigan, and I do not want Sugar, but knowing I was right would be great.

Cathy W
Sterling, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-K9-Petersburg-Michigan/Petersburg-Michigan-49270/World-K9-Petersburg-Michigan-World-k9-liars-Ripoff-refuse-refund-on-dead-dog-How-324184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World K9 Petersburg Michigan

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

sugar wasnt sold

AUTHOR: k9connection - (United States of America)

sugar got extremely ill..... i know...i was there... instead of being taken care of properly by a vet to treat her illness.... which in mind, would have cost money, and a dogs just a dog.. in their eyes.... she was terribly ill... puking.. diarrhea.. lethargic.. etc... instead.... she was taken out into the side field...and the owner put a bullet in her head... got on the bulldozer.. dug a hole.. and made the hired help put her in.. hold her while he shot her.... then buried her..... the owner has since died himself.. he had to answer for this and much much more that i personally know of... im truely sorry.... but thats the truth and now you know