Complaint Review: World Markwt Systems, WMS Back Office

• Submitted: Sat, April 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2007

• Reported By:Burnaby British Columbia
World Markwt Systems, WMS Back Office
3320 W. Cheryl Dr. Suite B240 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

World Market Systems/WMS Back Office Told me that I could get money back if no Sales in 3 months. This has not been the case. Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Succeeded in getting partial refund from WMS.

I got involved with World Marketing Systems Dec. 19/06 because of a popup Ad re Home Based Business. My intitial contact was from Shawn Adams who told me there was no risk involved. Once I paid for my website $188.00 US - I could expect a steady income. The next call I got was from Frank Larocco - he said he was my "Coach" & that I needed to invest $2895.00US in order to get properly set up with multiple websites. I thought that made sense - so I agreed. On January 8/07 my sites were activated. my customer # is 2049872. ID name is lecomte. This was supposed to give me 100,000 e-mail blasts over 18 months. The next call I got was from Jim Cadelaria - he claimed that I should buy a guaranteed viw package for $1785.00 US - I turned this down. I tried to reach my "Coach" several times first by phone1-888-230-3370 ext. 2316 & via e-mail in order to check on why I only had total earnings of $23.76 in spite of having over 1000 hits on my sites. I got no reply to phone messages or e-mails.

I tried Shawn Adams by phone & e-mail - again nothing. I next called Customer Service & spoke to someone called Sherry on April 4/07. She promised to have someone contact me from Advertising. By now there were over 5000 hits on my sites - still no sales. Pete Munoza called me & e-mailed Advertising Tips to me - telling me that my agreement with the company had until 2008 to run. It seems pointless to follow his advice as results this far have been utterly dismal. Every time I refer to the money back back guarantee I was initially promised by Mrs. Adams & Larocco I am told to give the system a chance.

I am retired - 68 years of age & am paying off my Master Card for over $3600.00 CND.

Barbara
Burnaby, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2007 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Markwt-Systems-WMS-Back-Office/Phoenix-Arizona-89240/World-Market-SystemsWMS-Back-Office-Told-me-that-I-could-get-money-back-if-no-Sales-in-3-244022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Markwt Systems, WMS Back Office

Succeeded in getting partial refund from WMS.

AUTHOR: Barbara - (Canada)

I was successful in getting a refund of over $1000.00 on April/28/07. While this represents only a partial refund - I at least feel that they are paying attention to me. They have also speeded up my advertising at no extra charge. The results have not ben spectacular - but a definite improvement over what I had been experiencing!!

I would hope that as we go forward - things will improve financially.