Complaint Review: WorldCom Wireless

• Submitted: Wed, November 20, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 20, 2002

• Reported By:Salem OR
WorldCom Wireless
New York Nationwide U.S.A.

WorldCom Wireless Ripoff Bankruptcy Court Info New York Nationwide

I just received some disturbing information that is only going to help some of us. For those of us who have a deposit needing to be refunded, we are basically considered an unsecured creditor and should not expect to receive our deposit back.

However, that was not acceptable to me, so I found out the court who approved the Bankruptcy so I could file a claim.

The United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York has approved their BK. You can go to their website at http://www.nysb.uscourts.gov/, scroll down to Miscellaneous forms and choose Proof of Claim.

Fill out the Proof of Claim, send proof the of the deposit made and send it back to the court to open a claim against them.

This will not ensure we will get all our money back, but that is the first step. For those who have been charged excessive amounts for accounts closed, etc. I would advise you to contact a lawyer to see what can be done.

Basically the United States has protected this fraudulent company and we may really have to fight individually to get justice, if we get it at all.

This isn't the news I was wanting, but hope it helps!

Holly
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2002 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldCom-Wireless/nationwide/WorldCom-Wireless-Ripoff-Bankruptcy-Court-Info-New-York-Nationwide-35775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldCom Wireless