Complaint Review: Worlds Greatest Vitamins, The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2007

• Reported By:mount vernon Washington
Worlds Greatest Vitamins, The Greatest Vitamin In The World
thegeatestvitaminintheworld.com Internet U.S.A.

Worlds Greatest Vitamins, The Greatest Vitamin In The World they peaked my interests, took my info., got my money and dissapeared. Internet

I was watching tv late at night and saw them on. It seemed interesting and like something I could get behind. Little did I know what was going to happen after I called and gave them my information.

My website was up and running and I though I was making money when I saw that I had already made sales in just a few days. Ididn't bother to check my site for a few days and that is when I realised I had made a big mistake.

They had taken my first payment of 35.00 and another 25.00 for them to help me out with some advertising. I even spent money on business cards to help promote my site. When I went back to see how my site was doing I couldn't find it and I couldn't reach the company by phone.

I just recetly contacted my bank to block them from taking any more money and found out they had already taken more money. do not deal with them or give them any bank information.

Samantha
mount vernon, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2007 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worlds-Greatest-Vitamins-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/internet/Worlds-Greatest-Vitamins-The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-they-peaked-my-interests-took-277184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worlds Greatest Vitamins, The Greatest Vitamin In The World