Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By:Peyton Colorado
Wu-Yi Source
5300 Ontario Parkway #400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Source Untruth in advertising Ontario California

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

Upon recieving their product (weight loss tea) I read the ingredients. When I realized it contained caffeine, which I can not have, I sent an email to their customer support address, asking for an return authorization number.

I never recieved an answer. I then called their 800 number and what you get is a recorded message, which in turn gives an email address that does not work. I then went to their live chat and after several minutes was told that I would recieve a refund, minus the shipping and 15% re-stocking charge.

Today as I was checking my bank account on line I notice that there is a charge of 19.95 from a company called Living Lean. I called the number included with the charge. I finally got through to a person and asked them who they were and what did they do. It has to do with weight loss I was told. I explained to this person that I did not order anything through Living Lean and wanted a credit on my credit card.

I used my credit card to order from Wu-Yi Source and no one else. I did get my "refund" for the returned tea, minus the shipping and restocking fee.

Leslie
Peyton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source/Ontario-California-91764/Wu-Yi-Source-Untruth-in-advertising-Ontario-California-315121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source

Hello,

AUTHOR: eleanor serrette - (United States of America)

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,