Complaint Review: Wynns Plus Extended Warranty

• Submitted: Thu, March 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 15, 2006

• Reported By:princess anne Maryland
Wynns Plus Extended Warranty
wynnswarranty.com Brain, California U.S.A.

Wynns Plus Extended Warranty ripoff warranty does not cover anything giving your money away for free!! Bran California

*Consumer Comment: class action

wynns warranty is a rip off I would not suggest this warranty to my enemy. you pay out thousands of dollars to be told your claim has the chance to be denied. I have had my truck for 2 months and already problems have occured with the transmission. It does not surprise me because the dealership is no good but I try to see the good in everyone. I will never buy another car through credit acceptance and I will NEVER buy wynns extended warranty again. These companys need to be taken to court for the lemons they sell and false warranties covering the cheap parts and leaving you paying a car payment and the remaining balance the warranty does not cover. WYNNS WARRANTY ONLY COVERS THEIR ASS!!!!!

NICOLE
princess anne, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2006 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wynns-Plus-Extended-Warranty/Brain-California-92822/Wynns-Plus-Extended-Warranty-ripoff-warranty-does-not-cover-anything-giving-your-money-awa-182874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wynns Plus Extended Warranty

class action

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

im having the same problems with this company, wynn's. they wouldn't fix my rear end, and i've calcualted that i've wasted $4,000 with this company for about $600 worth of warrented repairs. i want my money back, and i feel a bunch of us should get together, get a lawyer, and bring a class action suit to wynn's for our complete refunds. if you'd like, respond to this and i'll give you my email