Complaint Review

Address:
po box 33174 detroit, Michigan United States of America Phone:

Category:
DJ Services

XMRADIO The crooks stole my money! Unauthorized use of my credit card! boyds, Maryland

I called xmradio about a problem I was having with my Pioneer Inno radio. On the phone they offered to sell me a Sky radio for $19. I said yes. This was a big mistake!

I was told that I would get 3 months free service with this radio. I was charged for this radio on my credit card with taxex and fees it came to about $28.

When I got my credit card monthly bill I noticed that a few days after the initial charge of $28 they put an additiional charge of $41.96 on my credit card.

I called them. They said this was for activation and the first 3 months of service. The radio was and still is not activated! I never agreed to pay for service! They refuse to remove this charge. They refuse to take the radio back. I have made many phone calls to them about this. Good luck getting someone who speaks English. This is without a doubt the worse company I have ever delt with in my life!

The credit card company ( CHASE ) is just as bad. They say I authorized the charge because I gave them my credit card number. I did not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2009 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XMRADIO/detroit-Michigan-48232-5280/XMRADIO-The-crooks-stole-my-money-Unauthorized-use-of-my-credit-card-boyds-Maryland-485008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XMRADIO