Complaint Review: Xiamen Siming Syncor Hung Communacations Equipment Shop

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:valdosta Georgia
Xiamen Siming Syncor Hung Communacations Equipment Shop
Jin Feng Siming Park On The 12th Of 22 Stores Xiamen, China, People's Republic of

Xiamen Siming Syncor Hung Communacations Equipment Shop Ms Ting Ting Sent $1995 usd for 5 apple iphones got fake tracking numbers no iphones Xiamen fujian

I was looking for a dropshipper on Alibaba. Several dropshippers contacted me. I decided to go with Ms Ting Ting because her company was a gold member. I have done business with 2 different suppliers from China who were not gold members and they came through for me so I thought for sure she would.

Several emails were passed back and forth, so I put 5 Apple iphones up on Ebay. They all got bids. The customers paid me through paypal so their money would sit there and not be released to me till they recieved their phones. So I paid $1995 of my money western union to China. Ms Ting Ting wrote me and gave me fake tracking numbers.

I emailed her numerous times that the tracking numbers were not showing up on EMS. She never returned emails. I wrote to her numerous times that I want refunded. She never wrote back. I then emailed her numerous times telling her I was filing a report with Alibaba,local police and FBI. She still did not email me back.

So I thought this woman dropped off the face of Earth. What I did was make up a different name with a different email address and inquired on 14 Blackberry phones. Needless to say Ms. Ting Ting got back to me quick with prices ready to scam another person .

Cocoadiamante
valdosta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xiamen-Siming-Syncor-Hung-Communacations-Equipment-Shop/Xiamen-361000/Xiamen-Siming-Syncor-Hung-Communacations-Equipment-Shop-Ms-Ting-Ting-Sent-1995-usd-for-5-454204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xiamen Siming Syncor Hung Communacations Equipment Shop