occupied

• Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Your Savings Club - Adaptive Marketing
Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Your Savings Club - Adaptive Marketing How did they get my info? Norwalk Connecticut

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Shut this company down!!!!!

I have just found a dollar charge on my bank statement. I called the 877 number listed but it only had options if I gave my "member number". I did not authorize this charge and so I did not have any such number. I couldn't cancel from their recorded menu, via phone, either.
I went to their website and here they asked me for personal information. I certainly wasn't going to give them that.
I phoned my credit union and they immediately cancelled my card and requested I file an affadavit with them & a police report, as this is fraud. I inquired if they had had troublke with this company before, and they said they did. Apparently it has happened often, to other members, lately.
This is not surprising, as it is a very large institution.
Beware of "Your Savings Club", a subsidiary of Adaptive Marketing, LLC, of Norwalk, CT. Probably the main company that is running these scams.
Don't know where it will end but will post a resolution, if I ever get that far.

Barbara
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Savings-Club-Adaptive-Marketing/Norwalk-Connecticut/Your-Savings-Club-Adaptive-Marketing-How-did-they-get-my-info-Norwalk-Connecticut-405893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Savings Club - Adaptive Marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Shut this company down!!!!!

AUTHOR: Lizzie - (U.S.A.)

I TRY YOUR HARDEST TO SHUT IT DOWN PLEASE!!!!!