Complaint Review: YourGiftCards

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, March 24, 2006

• Reported By:Davis California
YourGiftCards
yourgiftcards.com Mountain View, California U.S.A.

YourGiftCards ripoff Mountain View California

*Author of original report: I got my $50 Visa Gift Card

On June 17th, 2005, I applied for USA Platinum Card through "www.yourgiftcards.com". It was clear and simple: That was the only requirement to get a $50 Hard Rock Cafe Gift Card from the company. I received the card(USA Platinum), I activated it and I made two purchases with that card. After that, I checked my account status on "www.yourgiftcards.com": It was still pending. First, I tried to reach them by e-mail(through their web sites)4 or 5 times in 5 month time span but they never gave me an answer. Then, I tried phone. First, they told me to fax the documents showing that I received and activated my USA Platimun card. I did what they told. I checked my account status again: It was still "pending" on their web page. I called them again this week and this time they say that offer was part of an another big offer and I had to fulfill some other offers to get that gift card. However, if you check my account status on their web page, there is nothing mentioning that "other" offer and never was.

Ibrahim
Davis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2005 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YourGiftCards/Mountain-View-California-94039/YourGiftCards-ripoff-Mountain-View-California-167305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YourGiftCards

I got my $50 Visa Gift Card

AUTHOR: Ibrahim - (U.S.A.)

I got my $50 Visa Gift Card from the company mentioned above by the help of "Better Business Bureau". While they didn't accept that I had applied and had completed the offer for that $50 Hard Rock Cafe Gift card, they accepted to give me $50 Visa Gift Card instead as a "good customer care". No comment!