Complaint Review: YourGiftCards.com

• Updated: Mon, May 03, 2004

• Reported By:Mill Valley California
YourGiftCards.com
www.yourgiftcards.com Internet U.S.A.

YourGiftCards.com is a bogus offer! No confirmation email, no free $50 gift coupon! Rip-off! Internet

I chose the $50 Costco gift card at YourGiftCards.com, and joined the Columbia House DVD Club through the YourGiftCards.com website. I completed all the required steps, as instructed by YourGiftCards.com. I have received my DVDs and payment has been made to ColumbiaHouse.com. However, I have not received the promised confirmation email from YourGiftCards.com.

I have written to YourGiftCards.com via their "Help" email address, but have received no reply. I now believe that YourGiftCards.com is a scam, and that there will be no $50 Costco coupon sent to me.

I was planning on joining the Columbia House DVD Club anyway, but I am angry that they are associated with such a dishonest internet company, and I will write directly to them and let them know that. (I am considering canceling my membership with Columbia House just on principle.)

Do not be fooled by YourGiftCards.com -- they ARE a rip-off.

Martha
Mill Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2004 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YourGiftCardscom/internet/YourGiftCardscom-is-a-bogus-offer-No-confirmation-email-no-free-50-gift-coupon-Rip-of-89955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YourGiftCards.com