Complaint Review: Zero Plus Dialing, One Call Communications

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2004

• Reported By:Branford Connecticut
Zero Plus Dialing, One Call Communications
zeroplusdialing.com Internet U.S.A.

Zero Plus Dialing, One Call Communications TOTAL RIPOFF AND NOT EVEN SMART ABOUT IT San Antonio Internet

Received my phone bill with a $20.04 charge by Zero Plus Dialing to the UK - the charge was for a call on a day we were not even at home. We don't even make out of state calls let alone International calls. Spent two days making calls and being on hold to be told that I had to call One Call Communications at a different number (1-800-472-8889) there I spent another two hours on hold, being tranferred and disconnected. When I finally got to someone she repeatedly tried to tell me that my phone must have automatically made the call to England!!??

I said to her , " so what you are trying to tell me is that my phone called the UK and spoke to some one all by itself for 7 minutes??" she said yes, at which point I had to ask her if she was out of her freaking mind! At which point she said she was just following what her supervisors tell her to follow. That's when I threatened to call everyone and anyone I could think of to report these people - she finally agreed to give me a credit and gave me a confirmation number - will not hold my breath to actually get the credit though. Called my local phone co. and they are supposed to credit the charges. Watch out for these people - they hope you'll give up while on hold.

Sharon
Branford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2004 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zero-Plus-Dialing-One-Call-Communications/internet/Zero-Plus-Dialing-One-Call-Communications-TOTAL-RIPOFF-AND-NOT-EVEN-SMART-ABOUT-IT-San-An-124645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zero Plus Dialing, One Call Communications

hearts