Complaint Review: A Physician's Blend

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: Sherrie — Chula Vista California
A Physician's Blend
2785 E. Dessert Inn Rd. Suite 220 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

A Physician's Blend Products: Marine Phytoplankton HGH First of all, I got an unsolicited call & was convinced to try the Marine Phytoplankton for 90 days. On approx. Day 87, I called for a refund. They put the "handler" named Wanda on the phone and she convinced me that I need a 2nd product in order for the first product to work optimally. Wanda claimed the Phytoplankton and the HGH cured all her health issues which she explained were many. When I called back to say the phytoplankton was STILL not working, they again put Wanda on the phone and she said I missed the date to get a refund & because I ordered more, there could be no refund. I said she didn't tell me that when I was convinced to re-ordered it. She said I could get a refund on the HGH around mid-April. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau but they closed the case. They did not explain why the case was closed even though I repeated asked why. With the Credit Card rep listening, I was again told a manger would call me back. Las Vegas Nevada

I continue to call the copmpany about the product not working & the fact that I have 8 bottles. They continue to put me in hold (on 8/8, Wanda put me on hold & never came back to the phone). Today, I called and sadi I did NOT want to speak to Wanda and was told someone would call me back. It is 3 hours later and no call back.

If they continue to refuse, they will get me past the 90 days on the HGH and then refuse to give me a refund on that product.

I also checked the internet and NO ONE else seelling a similar product has anywhere near their prices. They charge approx. 1/3 what A Physician's Blend charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Physicians-Blend/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/A-Physicians-Blend-Products-Marine-Phytoplankton-HGH-First-of-all-I-got-an-unsolicited-1137886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Physician's Blend