Complaint Review: Aberdeen Enterprises

• Submitted: Tue, May 13, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2008

• Reported By:tulsa Oklahoma
Aberdeen Enterprises
4143 East 31st Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.
  • Phone: 918-749-0800
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Aberdeen Enterprises - Lisa Aberdeen Enterprises are nothing but Liars who violate the fair debt collection practices act! Tulsa Oklahoma

Aberdeen Enterprises are nothing more than low-life, lying debt collectors (especially Lisa) who will say almost anything to scare you into giving them money so they may receive their commissions...

They collect money for fines for Tulsa County that should be paid at the county building (if they are even owed) through scare tactics. They (represented by Lisa, who is quite rude anyway)called me trying to collect a fine which had already been paid.

After explaining to her there was a receipt in my possession for the payment I thought all was well.....

5 minutes later she calls back and says there are 2 more warrants for unpaid traffic tickets, so I kindly thanked her and told her I would be downtown immediatly to pay them. She instantly got irritated and told me that "you do not understand, I am trying to help you".

After explaining to her that I DID understand and that I would rather pay the fines at the courthouse rather than support debt collectors, she claimed that "they MAY not remove the warrant if you pay them, but I can make sure it happens if you pay me"...

I told Lisa that was the stupidest thing I had ever heard, a debt collector could recall a warrant but the law enforcement agency issuing the warrant could'nt?

At this point I was tired of the lying so I hung up and went to the courthouse to pay the fines and the warrants were (of course) immediatly rescinded instead of waiting days; if at all ,for Aberdeen to report the debt paid (if they ever do so).
what a joke.....

Vernon
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2008 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aberdeen-Enterprises/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74135/Aberdeen-Enterprises-Lisa-Aberdeen-Enterprises-are-nothing-but-Liars-who-violate-the-fai-332273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aberdeen Enterprises