Complaint Review: advantage capital - Ephone

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2002

• Reported By:palmdale ca
advantage capital - Ephone
www.advantage.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Advantage Capital Ephone ripoff ripoff business from hell consumer fraud ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Nationwide Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: how to get your money back from E- Phone

I recieved a phone call,ashing me if I would like to get a credit card.I said o.k.I was told the card would have 2,000 limit.I was told it would cost 159.00.After I got the card I fould out it was pay as you go.So I called that same day and cancelled not knowing that they never gave me back the money,and that they signed me up for Ephone.I just found out that Ephone has charged 54.90 to my account 4 or more times.I called Ephone and advantage capital and both lines were changed.

shalena
palmdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2002 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advantage-capital-Ephone/nationwide/Advantage-Capital-Ephone-ripoff-ripoff-business-from-hell-consumer-fraud-ripoff-fraudulent-32974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advantage capital - Ephone

#1 Consumer Suggestion

how to get your money back from E- Phone

AUTHOR: shalena - ()

On oct 19,2002 I wrote about two companys.well I have recieved all of my money from E-Phone.It took me about two days.

first i called 411 and gpt E-phone real phone number.Then I asked to speak to a manger .I talked to Lori at ext.8310

She gave me the money because in there records I had never used the card before.And they had debit 54.90 four times out of my account.

I have now invested in the tele-zapper.It cost 40 dollars.

E-phone got people info when someone applys for any thing.Most of the time the company will ask will you like to try this product just say NO.

the number to E-phone is