Complaint Review: Agero

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Julie — Long Beach California
Agero
One Cabot Road Medford, Massachusetts USA

Agero Cross Country Group Refusal to reimburse for rental care during claim process Medford Massachusetts

Agero was the insurance provider for a claim against a tow truck company who damaged my vehicle during a routine tow. The claim transaction was handled per the instructions provided by Agero employees. My vehicle claim was approved and paid for, but Agero refuses to reimburse me for the entire rental car charges I incurred while my vehicle was being repaired.

I notified the company during every conversation and email correspondence that I was renting a vehicle and I was informed to keep receipts and file a claim for reimbursement. Management will not return my phone calls or respond to emails. Agero owes me $374.20 in rental fees incurred while my vehicle was being repaired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agero/Medford-Massachusetts-02155/Agero-Cross-Country-Group-Refusal-to-reimburse-for-rental-care-during-claim-process-Medfo-1171422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agero