Holy

• Submitted: Mon, September 27, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, March 02, 2006

• Reported By:Wales Maine
AIG Insurance Company
225 Spring St. PO Box 290230 Wethersfield, Connecticut U.S.A.

AIG Insurance Company Implied threats not to honor their policy with me when I am facing financial ruin! WilmingtonWethersfield Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: A.I.G

In March of 2000 I was hit while going to work. I was diagnosed with multiple physical ailments as well as PTSD. As I was the principle salery earner in my household,(husband has heart ailment)we are facing financial ruin due to AIG's delaying and vailed treats not to honor it's policy. Lawyer from AIG has implied that he might reveal intimate childhood problems if we go to court. How can a company be so heartless?

Roberta
Wales, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2004 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIG-Insurance-Company/Wethersfield-Connecticut-06125-0230/AIG-Insurance-Company-Implied-threats-not-to-honor-their-policy-with-me-when-I-am-facing-f-110280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIG Insurance Company

A.I.G

AUTHOR: Don - (U.S.A.)

These guys are a joke.Just sic the Atty.Gen of your state on em and they freak out.
I just Ganked em hard for trying to jerk me out of a settlement,and busted them in a bold faced lie.
They very quietly paid the claim,and damages.
Just file a complaint with the State.
These guys are wussies if you hit em right