Complaint Review: Al Adan

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: James — Alabama
Al Adan
1556 N Wenatchee Ave Suite C Wenatchee, Washington USA

Al Adan if u want to make yourself fool trust this man !!!!!! ----- Wenatchee Washington

I called the company and got the run around. I asked for a refund of the recent charges and also my last years membership fee, since they STILL have my computer. He told me they couldn't give me a refund. I said, "Well, I will come pick up my computer then." He said they didn't have my computer anymore and that it was my fault that I waited so long to contact them. I asked to speak to the owner and he said that I couldn't do that. I asked for the owner's name and he gave me a phony name, "Charles" and refused to give me a last name.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Al-Adan/Wenatchee-Washington-98801/Al-Adan-if-u-want-to-make-yourself-fool-trust-this-man-Wenatchee-Washington-1078120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al Adan