Complaint Review: Alia Law Group

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Kime — Oshkosh Wisconsin
Alia Law Group
1518 Walnut Street, Suite # 1506 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Alia Law Group Alia Law promised to save my home from foreclosure and I paid them $3500 and I was kicked out of my house and their email addresses no longer work Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Alia Law Center aka Foreclosure Law Center

I contacted Alia Law Group in desparation to save my house after a lengthy divorce.  I filled out the forms they sent and they set up a payment plan and ultimately paid them $3500 total for them to stop the foreclosure.

I contacted Jim Zacamy and Kianna Cooper from Alia over and over again to follow process to save my home.  Then , I received a foreclusre notice and I was forced to move out of my home May 2012.

I then tried to contact both of them and their email addresses had been disabled and I didn't know what to do.  I contacted the State Attorney General's office, but they couldn't do much, although they tried.

Since my foreclosure and being moved out of my house, alot of my documents are in storage and not readily available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alia-Law-Group/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19102/Alia-Law-Group-Alia-Law-promised-to-save-my-home-from-foreclosure-and-I-paid-them-3500-1055141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alia Law Group

Alia Law Center aka Foreclosure Law Center

AUTHOR: Jane C - ()

Mr. Alia changed his scam name to The Foreclosure Law Center so that he could continue his scam operation. Contact me (((email redacted))) or (((email redacted))). We need to talk!