allowances

• Submitted: Fri, September 20, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Benton MT
All Star Travelers Inn
517 W. Jackson Blvd. Spearfish, South Dakota U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Motels

All Star Travelers Inn ripoff deceptive company filthy beds unfit for sleep.. Spearfish South Dakota

*UPDATE Employee: Under New Ownership/IMPROVEMENTS

We recently has a short vacation to the Black hills. We stayed in 3 different motels in 3 nights. All approximately the same price. The first one was The "ALL STAR TRAVELERS INN" in Spearfish SD..

Now I am not a picky person and can generally sleep most anywhere. But this was the most horrible I have ever seen. The room was dirty.. No - filthy.. Your shoes stuck to the floor in the bathroom.. You could see dirt and hair along the edges of the floor. The carpets were more black than any other color with very distinctive hugh stains.. There was a little pile of tore up rags to use with a note to use these rags for messes, clean your car or whatever.. I dropped one on the carpet and pushed it around with my foot, picked it up and it was totally black..

To top it off the bed was unreal. All we could feel were springs.

Now I don't know if it was just our room (next to the end in the second row - near the highway) Possibly room 203. Or if all the rooms were like that..

In short it was horrible.. DON'T STAY IN THIS HOTEL.

The very next night we stayed in a hotel outside of Rapid City. A coupla dollars cheaper and it was EXCELLENT... So it was not the cost..

Linda
Fort Benton, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2002 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Star-Travelers-Inn/Spearfish-South-Dakota-57783/All-Star-Travelers-Inn-ripoff-deceptive-company-filthy-beds-unfit-for-sleep-Spearfish-So-30633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Star Travelers Inn

Under New Ownership/IMPROVEMENTS

AUTHOR: Ms. DD - (United States of America)

I am an employee of the All Star Travelers Inn.  I came across this 2002 complaint about the motel.  I just wanted to let other know that this motel is now under new ownership. One of our most recent inspections was given 100%.  The new owner has put money into the property, and the housekeeping staff is exceptional.  We have many repeat customers throughout the year.  We welcome anyone to check out the rooms before you check in.  Indoor pool and hot tub now are now open!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC