functional

• Reported By: dislikeit — SIMI VALLEY California United States of America
allbobbleheads-com
Internet, New York United States of America

allbobbleheads-com Overcharged/Never reply email/Approval Internet, New York

*Consumer Comment: Allbobbleheads.com is a scam!

1. Over charge:

They overcharged my credit card, I emailed them several times but no respond.

2. Send your order without approval:

They charged $20 extra for the approval of the custom bobble-head that you order. They send your order and make it in China. When it is done, they will send you email with the picture of your bobble-head to ask for approval. If something you don't like and just email back for changes.

So, that was I did. After few changes, they attached the picture of the final doll with the body on with the email. I realized the doll not exactly like the picture on their web site (like the dress and hands doesn't have much details compared with the picture. I emailed them and pointed out the problems. They didn't reply and I got an email delivery notification after few days. I emailed them and told them they didn't get my approval for the final doll, but I got no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allbobbleheads-com/Internet-New-York-/allbobbleheads-com-OverchargedNever-reply-emailApproval-Internet-New-York-959759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allbobbleheads-com

Allbobbleheads.com is a scam!

AUTHOR: buybuy - (United States of America)

They appear to want to float money by using Groupon and sell a lot of the discounted deals for bobbleheads painted in China. We asked them to cancel the order and within hours of placing it on a weekend, they replied and said they would cancel the credit card charge and send a check in a week instead via email. That's BS, if you can accept credit cards, you can void it if has not settled which it was not.
After it has settled, you can refund very easily. We replied that we wanted the refund on our credit card, they said they would do so, but never did, so we had to file a claim with the credit card company.

It was resolved, but a hassle.

Their scam is that consumers have to wait for the custom bobblehead to be painted, the long delays create a situation where many buyers forget or give up, since so much time lapses, they may not be a way to file a claim to get your money back. We were lucky, we almost got trapped.