Complaint Review: Alpha Male Transport INC

• Reported By: Jason0306 — Las Vegas Nevada
Alpha Male Transport INC
2543 Brunswick Ave Linden, New Jersey USA

Alpha Male Transport INC Ripoff Linden New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PLEASE CONTECT ME!!!!!!

I was flown out from Las Vegas to Indianapolis IN to drive for Alpha Male Trucking INC. on May 19,2014 until June 2,2014. This company is ill equpit to be on the road. Truck has no A/C no GPS, and everything about the truckis 2nd hand. While working for this company I was never paid for the over 2500 miles that I drove.

All i want is the money that is owed to me and not having the owner call me up a call me everything in the book but a child of God and tell me he's not going to pay me and leave me stranded in NYC without a dime. All I want to do is go back home, and to make sure that this will not happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Male-Transport-INC/Linden-New-Jersey-07036/Alpha-Male-Transport-INC-Ripoff-Linden-New-Jersey-1151618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Male Transport INC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PLEASE CONTECT ME!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

Hi Jason my name is Alex and the same thing happened to me woth Alpha Male Trucking please contact me @ rosu_alb16@yahoo.com