Complaint Review: American career/Yvonne fox worth

• Reported By: Justine — Gonzales Louisiana
American career/Yvonne fox worth
1220 race st unit 6399 Baltimore , Maryland USA

American career/Yvonne fox worth Taking people money Baltimore Maryland

I have been unemployed for about 3 month than one day I check my email and notice they had a jon listing for the airline. I alway wanted to work at the airport. So I tried to apply and it won't let me it just told me to send $39 to this company. I was desperate. I wanted a day or two and then I check my email again and it said 5 spot are open. So I knew I had to act. So I went to the post office and paid the $39 plus $20 over night. I got a copy of my recipt. I was thrilled. So I wanted about a week. Nothing happen. I copy my receipt number and notice that they got my money but no phone call. So I call back that number and got a career advisor. He contact me a few times and told me everything was good to go. and they are going to mail out my application and if I need any help to call. Boy, what to you know. I call and call and call. Nothing. I was frustrated. I demand someone to help me or give me back my $60. No one. And I started google and found out that the bbb corporation doesn't really care. So thank again to Yvonne fox worth. while yu lied to people to make a quick buck. I want my money back! I am going to go to the media. You have been lying to people and you shouldnt be employee. And another thank to joe Preston thank for bull shiting me and lying to me. You too should be ashamed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-careerYvonne-fox-worth/Baltimore-Maryland-21230/American-careerYvonne-fox-worth-Taking-people-money-Baltimore-Maryland-1059976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American career/Yvonne fox worth