Complaint Review: American Locators

• Reported By: ismael — santa ana California United States of America
American Locators
1531 Roswell Rd Ste 108 Marietta, Georgia United States of America

American Locators Jim Whittaker RIP OFF Marietta, Georgia

On June 2010 I purchased 3 vending machine locations from Jim Whittaker, owner of American Locators.  After 4 months of signing the contract and making the full payment, Mr. Whittaker provided me with 1 location. After 6 months I have not received the additional 2 locations nor has he bothered to work on my account.

I asked for a refund for the 2 locations that were not provided to me. I was told that I could not have the money back because Mr. Whittaker needed the money to run his business. He claims he has no money and he has no intentions on refunding the money neither provide the service I paid for.

I have faxed a refund request and have called him with no succes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Locators/Marietta-Georgia-30062/American-Locators-Jim-Whittaker-RIP-OFF-Marietta-Georgia-671237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Locators