Complaint Review: American Servpro

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: TsaveMoney — Carrollton Texas
American Servpro
2612 Henry St Greenville, Texas USA

American Servpro, Credit repair services, Joey Propper King Appliance repair. Took over $400.00 seemed so confident that he could fix my firdge. He never showed up to look at it again. Greenville Texas

*Author of original report: Never Shows Up

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Proud Business Owner

I made contact with Joey Propper after my fridge was already broken down for a week and a half.  He knew that my child was special needs and required dietary restrictions.  He ended up getting very sick from not being able to eat the right foods.  It was so stressful.

He was very positive and upbeat seemed so convincing that he could actually fix this issue.  I wrote him two checks that were cashed right away so I couldn't stop payment.

After trying to call him for two weeks he had his sister call me and say he was in a car accident.  I said I have already not had a working fridge for a month how much longer should I wait?

I then asked her how he could post things on craig's list while he was in the hospital.  She immediately said he will fix it and he will not rip you off.  I have made several attemts to get this resolved, he actually answered his phone last Monday and said he would come out on Sunday.  Now all the numbers are disconnected, a lot of good this warranty does for me without any way to get a refund for a fridge that I paid 2000.00 for now 2400.00 that is sitting in my garage.

He actually took the serial number off the fridge so it is absolutly useless to me now.  I don't even know if I can scrap it.  It is just sad.  I felt like he did such a good job I actually gave the guy a gift card to go out to eat.  I wish that others will look into repair services and not get fooled by this one for sure, like I did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Servpro/Greenville-Texas-75401/American-Servpro-Credit-repair-services-Joey-Propper-King-Appliance-repair-Took-over-1095410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Servpro

Never Shows Up

AUTHOR: TsaveMoney - ()

I do have some expectations that need to be met to be deemed as “standard expectations” to provide a standard customer experience.  It was clearly understood how urgent this refrigerator was needed.  My son requires very expensive food and he got very ill by not eating the proper diet.

My number one issue is that I paid $400.00 for a fridge that never worked.  After the failure to show up for the last three scheduled appointments I have given up on any hope that you will show up to repair the work he was contracted to do on the fridge.  Now the business phone numbers don’t even work.  This coming from the man that said “I am licensed” Look me up I am legit! Yet he cannot accept a debit card? Takes your money and never fixes your appliance.  Makes you go out and spend $1200 on a new fridge, medical bills, ICE ect.  This was complete Hell on my whole family.

If he shows up and actually fixes the fridge or refunds my money, I will gladly take this post down and he can watch me delete it.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Proud Business Owner

AUTHOR: Proud business owner - ()

I do over 50 appliance calls a month and this lady wanted me to jump when she said with no consideration for

a scheduled appointment. I charged her refrigerator and added seal leak she paid me for that and then also discovered she had multiple problemsn and installeda a defrost6 control board which i ordered and did not charge a labor charge. Went to her house three or four times tyo resolve the problem and had a car wreck and went to the hospital for a week and she could not wait.after all i did for her this is how American servpro gets appreciated.Guess thats why wal-mart has 5000 bogus complaints on ripp off.