Complaint Review: Andrew Sjolund

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:savage Minnesota
Andrew Sjolund
11041 Washburn Ave S Bloomington, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 612-695-4765
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Andrew Sjolund Dishonest! Breach of contract! Bloomington Minnesota

*Author of original report: Andrew Sjolund

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: angered customer

*Consumer Suggestion: Reporting the theft

I purchased a home from Andrew Sjolund this winter and signed a contract with him to manage the property for me for as a rental. He was to pay me $850.00 per month for twelve consecutive months. The property was occupied and the tenant was paying Andy, but Andy has failed to pay me now for the last two months. He now owes me 1700.00.

I think this guy is dishonest and I would not recommend anyone doing business with him. I am now beginning the process to sue him for the amount he owes me.

Adam
savage, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Sjolund/Bloomington-Minnesota-55431/Andrew-Sjolund-Dishonest-Breach-of-contract-Bloomington-Minnesota-261150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Sjolund

Andrew Sjolund

AUTHOR: Adam - (U.S.A.)

Andrew did make good on his contract with me and I was paid for the full amount due.

Adam
Savage, MN

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

angered customer

AUTHOR: Andy - (U.S.A.)

I was managing a rental for Adam Little, I was one month behind on payments to him, he came to my house threatening me for money immediatly, I immediatly quit managing his rental,I did agree to pay any money he was owed for payments, Adam has anger managment issues.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Reporting the theft

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

Your Real Estate Agent, if he is a Realtor, in this theft, violated a number of articles under the 'Code of Ethics' that he works under. I would suggest you contact the Minnesota Association of Realtors in St. Paul and file an ethics complaint with them and therefore receive some justice while also asking them to force him to return your money, it will also expose his behaviour to his peers. You can reach them at www.mnrealtor.com, or call them at 1-800-862-6097. Since you have been financially injured in this you can also take it to arbitration by contacting the same people.

I would suggest you do that, but in addition he appears to have violated the state license act with his incompetance. To address his incompetance you should report him to the Minnesota Dept. of Commerce, Real Estate Division, and file a detailed complaint against him.

This agent obviously wasn't supervised by his broker, who is ultimately responsible for his agents actions, and that person should also be reported for not supervising or training his agent in violation of the license act. The number for the Minnesota Dept. of Commerce is 800-657-3602. Good Luck.