Complaint Review: Andy's Auto Sport

• Updated: Fri, May 14, 2010

• Reported By: truthinadvertising — Garland Texas United States of America
Andy's Auto Sport
Milpitas, California United States of America

Andy's Auto Sport Biggest P.O.S. Replica Parts Dealer on the Web. Their Parts DO NOT FIT. They will not Refund. They file on your credit!! Milpitas, California

Andy's Auto Sport is the WORST company you could EVER order an auto part from. I had a car that I spent alot of time adding aftermarket parts to, and wanted a spoiler. I found Andy's after searching for my model of car and it showed they had a spoiler that fit and a photo that purported to be my car with the spoiler. After I ordered I found a forum for my type of car and saw HORROR stories about Andy's Auto Sport, including several posts by members who had ordered the spoiler to find out it did not fit. Their stories are the same as mine. I actually tried to call and cancel the order, Andy's site at the time claimed you had to call in to cancel the order, but when I did they put me on hold or just hung up. I emailed them demanding they not charge my card and to cancel the order. SIX MONTHS LATER, they charged my card and shipped a spoiler that did not come close to fitting my car. I disputed the charged on my credit card and Andy's sent me to a collection agency. After many threats back and forth (I am an attorney) Andy's agreed to allow me to ship the spoiler back and (again after a month of arguing) to waive the restocking fee. I had to pay $120 to ship the spoiler back.

Well several years later I check my credit and guess what? The POS company put a collection account on my credit. I just found this, called the collection company who just said sorry the company confirmed its a valid debt. Needless to say I am pissed and this company has royally F-ed up in doing this.

If you want to get something that is not as described, wait 6 months to get your order (even though they claim its in stock) and get a collection account on your credit when they have to basis to put one on there, order from Andy's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-Auto-Sport/Milpitas-California-/Andys-Auto-Sport-Biggest-POS-Replica-Parts-Dealer-on-the-Web-Their-Parts-DO-NOT-FIT-603501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy's Auto Sport