Complaint Review: Antelope valley Chevy

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Disgusted at their business ethnics — Lancaster California
Antelope valley Chevy
1160 motor Lane Lancaster , California USA

Antelope valley Chevy Av chevy The owners son whom I worked with Joey Gonzoles sexually harassed me, I traded my 2004 Chevy Tahoe which I owned in for another vehicle . Lancaster California

*Consumer Comment: Just Wondering

I will be never shop at av Chevy again. The owners son Joey Gonzoles did nothing but hit on me the whole time he sold me a crappy car which had a crack in the engine block, electrical problems. The service manager Carl was the only wine honest he fixed the cracked block and got in trouble for doing it. Both my sun visors were broken. I've had the alarm re done twice and the doors still won't open right. i traded in my Chevy Tahoe which had after market parts and they still had me put a 2,700.00 down payment. When I pulled out of my down payment due to the crappw vehicle they sold me they then sued me for the down payment and destroyed my credit. They are dishonest and disloyal to people of the antelope valley. They don't care about people one bit just money. I also was told the father fired his son Joey Gonzoles yet he's back selling cars again. Their business ethics are horrible and they need to be stopped. I'm a single mother who works very hard to survive and they dumped a vehicle on me whch I hate and I'm still paying for. It's been nothing but problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antelope-valley-Chevy/Lancaster-California-93536/Antelope-valley-Chevy-Av-chevy-The-owners-son-whom-I-worked-with-Joey-Gonzoles-sexually-h-1088706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antelope valley Chevy

Just Wondering

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If this guy treated you as you claim, why did you reward him by purchasing the car?  Not only that, why did you agree to buy a car with so many problems???