Complaint Review: auto body fit

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: dh****13 — memphis Tennessee United States of America
auto body fit
120 fay ave. addison, Illinois United States of America

auto body fit us auto partd / best car parts wanted me to pay for extre shipping cost due to there computer problems addison, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: same situation

Do not buy from this business. They have given me the run around now they want to charge an additional shipping cost. The reason, because their computers made a mistake. I tried to contact a manager, they said one was available.

The many attempts i made to contact a manager were unsuccessful. I finally got their real information through the internet. The real name of the owner is Rouman S. Raykov his cell number is 847-877-1511. The business' he owns are Auto body fit, oem bumpers, best deal car parts and us auto parts.

The business address is 120 and 220 Fay Ave. Addison, IL. The manager is not Peter it is Petar Raykov. When I said i was contacting the BBB and  Attorney Generals office he said he didn't care. The BBB has them rated at an F with 55 complaints.

I did speak to Rouman, he answered his phone; " OEM Bumpers" I asked if this was the same business as Autobody fit or US auto parts he said no. I said well it s the same address so how is it not the same, he said he knew no business by that name.

He asked if I was customer because I was asking questions and i didn't sound like a customer. I told him I was and I had an order number. He looked it up and bam there was my order. So i asked how are you able to get my order if you are not the same business. Thats when he began to get stubbled over his story.

The best part is when I told him i was contacting the BBB and other agencies he said fine, then i started telling him all the information about himself so he hung up on me. After about 20 minutes my cell phone rings, its a text from Rouman. He told me he was filing a harassment charge for me due to how I spoke to the girls in the office.

I had only asked questions and sought information on why they were making me pay for their mistake. So I told him to go ahead. His text continued for about 30 minutes. I did tell him to not contact me but continued. The second time I told him I did let him know that his continued contact was harassment.

I told him to stop again or I would be calling the police. So like a child he responds with " I can say dont contact me too. " Just the level of uneducated people makes me fill sorry for any other person that this company and profits from and rips off.

Hopefully someone will read this and shut this idiot down. Rouman S. Raykov has prayed upon the wrong person in me. I will do whatever it takes to let the other consumers know that he is a scam. And if you are reading this Rouman bring it on you thieving piece of crap. I'm always prepared and I'm trained. I cannot stand a thief and a liar, Roumen Raykov is both....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auto-body-fit/addison-Illinois-60101/auto-body-fit-us-auto-partd-best-car-parts-wanted-me-to-pay-for-extre-shipping-cost-due-960013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on auto body fit

same situation

AUTHOR: Mad Customer - ()

I'm the one on the rip off website from New Bloomfield MO. I am so aggrivated by this situation that I don't know how to act! If you ever want to get a class action lawsuit going on these scammers, I would be GLAD to help! These people should not be able to get away with this!