Complaint Review: Auto Body Fit Network, LLC.

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011
  • Reported By: Roger B — Morton Mississippi United States of America
  • Auto Body Fit Network, LLC.
    120 W. Fay Ave.
    Addison, Illinois
    United States of America

Auto Body Fit Network, LLC. USAUTOBODYPARTS.COM Takes Your Money But Never Ships Be AWARE!!! Addison, Illinois

I order a bumper from this company on 12/17/10 after 10 days later when I started asking where my bumper was, they called and said the bumper I order was not in stock and they had a OEM bumper for more money. After I paid the extra money was told it would be shipping out. 12/30/10 got a email saying my bumper was on it's way and should have it in 3-4 days. Today is 01/06/11 and I still do not have my bumper.

I have sent several emails asking has it been shipped but no one every gives me a reply. When you call and asked about your order you are directed to this person that knows nothing at all and does not speak english very well. Tomorow I will go to the bank and have the charges on my CC cancel and never do business with this company. You know there is something wrong when they never tell you how they going to ship until the end and it is on a Greyhound Bus and you have to go to the bus station to pick it up.

Don't be like me,save yourself a lot of time and trouble and do not buy from these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-body-fit-network-llc/addison-illinois-60101/auto-body-fit-network-llc-usautobodypartscom-takes-your-money-but-never-ships-be-aware-679640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content