Complaint Review: Big Bear Advertising Agency

• Submitted: Sun, November 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Big Bear Advertising Agency
170 North Ocoee St Suite 302B / 111 Durkee Rd NE #68 (two Different Addresses) Cleveland, Tennessee U.S.A.

Big Bear Advertising Agency I gave them money (check) in return for making money with their advertising Cleveland Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BIG BEAR ADVERTISING AGENCY A VERY GOOD BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY !!

I was sent an unsolicited letter from Big Bear Advertising Agency stating that I could , for a fee , make big money using their advertising. They stated on 11-17-208 through 12-17-2008 they are advertising using TV , Internet , Radio etc and I be assigned a number and when people order books or log homes using my number , I would be compensated 60% of the sale.

I sent them a personal check for $519.00 on 10-29-08 which entitles me to a 60% commissions on any sales of books , log homes kits , products and income opportunities sold in their Money Power Catalog. On 11-06-08 , I received a Marketing Agreement (looks like a legal contract) they want me to date and sign and return. (have not do so yet)

I am also given a personal website through Big Bear Advertising which I cannot access so I called them to ask a few questions and all I get is a recording saying their lines are busy. I have left numerous messages , none have been returned. I get suspicious so I google the name Big Bear Advertising and I see a report from one, Cosmis stating he/she had been ripped off by this same company. Can you advise me on what to do ? Do you think I could get my money back ? I mean as of now , they have my money , I am only filing this report because of the other report by cosmis ....... dont want to lose 500 bucks for nothing.

David
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Big-Bear-Advertising-Agency/Cleveland-Tennessee-37311/Big-Bear-Advertising-Agency-I-gave-them-money-check-in-return-for-making-money-with-thei-389368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Big Bear Advertising Agency

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

BIG BEAR ADVERTISING AGENCY A VERY GOOD BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY !!

AUTHOR: Big Bear Ad Agency Good Business Opportunity - (U.S.A.)

I am the owner of Big Bear Advertising Agency in Cleveland, Tn.
We have a contract that every marketer must sign to be in our program. It spells out everything they get for their money which includes marketing rights to sell all of our books, money making reports and income opportunities. We have 100% money back guarantee if a marketer is not satisfied with our program. All they need to do is send a written request for a refund to my attention.
My associate and I are being inundated with phone calls and we are the only people that can answer all the questions. I personally answer 100% of all the correspondence as soon as possible.
I have contracted with a major log home company as a distributor and offer the marketers up to 60% of my profits. All we need are leads as we have professional people that can make the sale.
We have many ways a marketer can make full or part time income.
We deal with many people from all walks of life and some may not be mentally competent to be in any business venture. Jerry Goldberg