Complaint Review: BIO NUTRA

• Reported By: Bob — Greer South Carolina
BIO NUTRA
3025 South Harbor Blvd Santa Ana, California USA

BIO NUTRA I'm getting robbed by BIO NUTRA Santa Ana California

I recently ordered Bio Nutra product Garcinia Cambogia online for a free sample. I just had to pay shipping of $4.50 I recieved what was supposed to be a 2 week supply of 30 capsules but recieved a 60 count bottle with an invoice for 4.50. I tried the product with no results. I recieved a new bottle yesterday from them. 60 count. I did not order these, nor did I sign up for any auto ship order. When I tried to call the number on the bottle ,all I got was music and a recordered message to please hold, experiencing heavy phone calls. This got real old quick.

I googled the address and got a website for the address on the envelope the product was in. I talked to "Ray, id#4449" started to tell him the problem ,and he told me that I called a green tea company. The website listed Bio Nutra at the address on my shipping envelope. All he would say is who I called but was giving no other info, but asked if there was anything else he could help me with. Duhh. I want nothing to do with tyhis company, and want to return the product, but according to info from your site, taht is a can of worms. I hope this info will help . Thank You

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIO-NUTRA/Santa-Ana-California-92704/BIO-NUTRA-Im-getting-robbed-by-BIO-NUTRA-Santa-Ana-California-1117853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIO NUTRA