Complaint Review: blueprint engines

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: bigmac73 — chesapeake Virginia United States of America
blueprint engines

blueprint engines failed to honor warranty Internet

*Author of original report: update 2 from consumers

*Author of original report: update from consumer

Blueprint engines---

Warranty Claim #71089,

after purchasing and installing a BP-3550CT in February 2012. At 8000 miles water/coolant has been getting into the oil side of motor, resulting in white sludge on top of engine and loss of coolant,running rough submitted warranty claim a month ago and replaced the head gaskets and bolts out of pocket, so far with same results, have sent in pics of sludge and parts and receipts company has been dancing around warranty claim and trying to have me to spend more money out of pocket with out resolve, not even trying to honor warranty with a replacement/ exchange quality product that I originally paid for,The company has been getting away from original issue and trying to point the finger and other causes. all I am asking for is the product I paid for in the first place,I am not even worried about money out of pocket expenses I just want the engine that is
advertised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/blueprint-engines/internet/blueprint-engines-failed-to-honor-warranty-Internet-949013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on blueprint engines

update 2 from consumers

AUTHOR: bigmac73 - (United States of America)

Blue print did send me a new shipping crate and paid for shipping so I could send back the engine, they went through the whole engine tested and reworked all parts and replaced all gaskets and bearings with new, so far i have not had a problem with the motor, I am happy with outcome but not the untimley manner that was taken to honor the claim, to much time involved in trying to figure out who was to blame for the enginee problems instead of just fixing the issues.

update from consumer

AUTHOR: bigmac73 - (United States of America)

Kelly from the warranty department called me today, and ask if i would remove this complaint since "we are moving forward with the claim" I told her when I get the quality product I paid for, then the issue would be resolved, but that i would make a statment as to her trying to assist me and make my claim right, Blueprint engines has contacted me to send back my engine, "so they can fix it and get me back on the road" we will see what happens after that what they have to say when they receive it..