Complaint Review: Boren trucking

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Butch McGutch — brighton Colorado
Boren trucking
691 N.15th St. Brighton CO 80601 Brighton, Colorado USA

Boren trucking Ricky Boren No Pay, n**i Leader, Lied about wages Brighton Colorado

I met Ricky Boren online for an advertised job on craigslist. This guy is a fat egomaniac. I took the job as a truckdriver hauling crude oil. After driving at my own expense all the way from texas, I decided to give ricky a try. Within two days, he commenced to start yelling and fired me on the spot for no apparent reason. Initially he insisted that i shouldnt call him about getting paid. I was on my own, and good luck to you ! What a fat piece of s**t.

Anyway, I called him back a couple ofhours later and told him I drove a 1000 miles to come work for you so , whats up?? He gave me my job back and apoligized for his attitude. Things were going well for another week or so and then he blew his hemmorrhoids and i was let go again. Colorado law dictates that if you let someone go, they must be paid THAT day. I informed his royal fat a*s to the law but wasn't paid for 6 weeks aftewr that.

This is not a whiners story. But before you do business with Ricky Boren, be prepared to wait 6 weeks to get paid and don't attempt to ask for any sort of draw. Ricky Boren is an overweight pompous a*s who was run out of North Dakota because of sheer greed. This is by far theworst company I've ever worked for and it was only after i filed a complaint with Colo. Dept. of Labor that i was paid. He continually insisted that he had no money to pay any  of his employees but his corvette and $100k RV never were repossessed, what a real d****e bag.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boren-trucking/Brighton-Colorado-80601/Boren-trucking-Ricky-Boren-No-Pay-Nazi-Leader-Lied-about-wages-Brighton-Colorado-1088497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boren trucking