• Report: #1119245

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Ryan — Salem Oregon
Bottless
116 Clay st NW #A2 Auburn , Washington USA

Bottless Mark Anthony Badal Con artist! Takes orders with no intent of ever delivering any product. Auburn, Portland, Bend WA, OR

*Consumer Suggestion: FIY These guys changed there name and place of Business

I wish I would have found this site, or checked with the BBB before I gave this guy any money. Apparently, this is normal practice for him and I am just his latest victim.

I ordered printed growlers for my new store, for which I had to pay up front. He then stopped by and, being the good con artist he is, talked us into more growlers and website design. of course he wanted that money up front also. All total I'm into this guy for over three thousand dollars. I have received nothing for my money.

I know the email addresses and phone numbers I have for him and his "artist" are correct, as those are the ones I used and got responses from when making my order and while being strung along. I get no response now though from any communication attempt. Nether him nor his "artist", Alex, will communicate with me in any fashion.

Botless actually has no physical place of business. He will tell you he is local, from wherever. In my case it was from Portland, OR. There is no listing for him or his company anywhere around Portland. His invoices have a Bend Oregon PO box address.  The credit card receipt has a suite in a building in Auburn WA. You will find nothing but his website and email address for him on their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottless/Auburn-Washington-98001/Bottless-Mark-Anthony-Badal-Con-artist-Takes-orders-with-no-intent-of-ever-delivering-an-1119245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottless

#1 Consumer Suggestion

FIY These guys changed there name and place of Business

AUTHOR: FYI - ()

This guy changed his business name to Glass And Growlers and is now based in Las Vegas, Nevada. www.glassandgrowlers.com. Obviously he has received so many complaints that he had to change his name and place of business (also due to his rape allegations in Napa). Google him. Mark Anthony Badal. He has moved the business at least 3 times if not more. I wouldn't ever do business with him.