Complaint Review: Bottom Line Books

• Reported By: Bobby — Billerica Massachusetts United States of America
Bottom Line Books
PO Box 361014 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Bottom Line Books repeatedly billed me for a book I returned Des Moines, Iowa

I ordered a book on approval.  It didn't meet my expoectations so I choose to return it. I sent a letter to the company requesting a postage free mailing label so I could return the book. They sent the label which I attached & took to the post office.

For the next 2 months they sent increasingly threatening letters requesting payment " before the account goes delinquent"

I finally researched their phone number ( never provided ) , spoke to a customer service rep. who said although they never received it ( she claimed ), they'd remove the charge & close my account.  We'll see next month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bottom-Line-Books/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336/Bottom-Line-Books-repeatedly-billed-me-for-a-book-I-returned-Des-Moines-Iowa-977883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bottom Line Books