Complaint Review: Buca di Beppo Resturant

• Reported By: Michelle — Oak Lawn Illinois
Buca di Beppo Resturant
15350 94 th avenue Orland Park, Illinois USA

Buca di Beppo Resturant Cheats Their Customers Orland Park Illinois

I had coupon for Buca Di Beppo resaturant for $15 off two pasta entries.  I went with my sister and daughter on Saturday and ordered  two meals for $14.99.  However, when we received our bill we were charged $18.99 per meal.

I questioned the waiter who rudely told me I was mistaken.   I also ordered a piece of cheese cake which turned out to be $10.95.  I did not knew the price because our menus were taken.   To add insult to injury when I paid my bill the waiter would not give me my $9.34 change back and I guesss kept it as his tip.

When I got home I checked the menu on the website the meals were $14.99 so, the waiter lied to us and we were cheated out of $8.00.  Not to mention there is no restaurant that charges $10.95 for a slice of ordinary cheese cake.  Not to mention the rude waiter stealing my change and keeping it for his tip.

To add insult to injury the $18.99 Ravoili my daughter ordered  only had 8 pieces and she was still hungry after we left the resturant.  So, I had to stop at a fast food restaurant and buy her more food.

I am not surpize this restaurant was almost empty on a Saturday evening.  There we two other resaturants not offering coupons that had a half hour wait to get in.  Buca di Beppo have probably ripped  everyone in town off so no one wants to come back.  I sure won't.   Do not  go unless your want to be lied to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buca-di-Beppo-Resturant/Orland-Park-Illinois-60462/Buca-di-Beppo-Resturant-Cheats-Their-Customers-Orland-Park-Illinois-1052107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buca di Beppo Resturant