roles

• Submitted: Sun, September 29, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, September 29, 2002

• Reported By:houston tx
CAPITALFIRST - HARTFORD AUTOCLUB
18495 SOUTH DIXIE HIGHWAY #228 MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

CAPITAL FIRST HARTFORD AUTOCLUB SCAMS IN AMERICA consumer fraud ripoff MIAMI Florida ORGINALLY FORM WACO TEXAS

First of all i went through what all of you went through. the calls, no mail, deduction from my account. but luckily i'm still within my 60 days to sign an affidavit from my bank for unauthorized charges. my bank is going to do an investigation and is temporaily reimbursing my account until futher notice. this is a lesson taught well. the only reason i made it within the 60 day reach was because i was told it would be here within 30 days, and i said well let me get on the internet to find out more infomation about the company, well wa--------lla!

I've been bammbozzleedd!!! I feel very abused, and manipulated. Is this what our society is coming to, is there anyone out there to protect us, why isn't telemarketing illegal?

Everyone knows that telemarketing is for bad socliation. well i fell sorry for all of us. We all make mistakes, and we have to learn from them, just go to your bank, stop calling the credit card companies because nothing is going to happen,and try to rebound from this devastating incident. The lord will provide for all of us, he won't give us too much we can't handle. they will be judged someday. so just be glad that will still have a chance by going to our banks, and passing the word to others, like me that can still do something within the 60 day mark. Also this easy money there making from us is not going to always last. EASY COME > EASY GO!!! At the end they'll probably be in jail, with nothing to show for it!!!!

DEDE
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2002 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITALFIRST-HARTFORD-AUTOCLUB/MIAMI-Florida-33157/CAPITAL-FIRST-HARTFORD-AUTOCLUB-SCAMS-IN-AMERICA-consumer-fraud-ripoff-MIAMI-Florida-ORGIN-31403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITALFIRST - HARTFORD AUTOCLUB