Complaint Review: casey castillo: natural creations in rock and water, or rock and water

• Submitted: Tue, June 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Hoss — tacoma Washington
casey castillo: natural creations in rock and water, or rock and water
renton, Washington USA

casey castillo owner: natural creations in rock and water, or creations in rock and water Con Man. $80,000.00 job. end cost $109,000.00 intimidated me, scared me, and his wife even got involved with the Con job. renton Washington

Casey Castillo bid my pool job at $80,000.00 and said it'll probably be $15,000.00 less. so go ahead and decide what you want for landscape, tree's etc. Well the job ended 3 years later and $109,000.00. No landscape, no heat, and Pierce county breathing down my neck due to no permits. Casey stated no permits are needed becausethe pool is above ground. That was lie # 1. The pool was suppose to be done by thanksgiving of 2006, and it had bareley been started. $40,000.00 of the $80,000.00 already gone and the con still going, lies being told to me by Casey Castillo.

My father died in Oct of 2007 and didnt get to see the finished pool that Casey promissed him, for me, his daughter. As a matter of fact the pool wasnt done untill 2010. I was so stupid and non confrontational to make the crazy stop. In the end Cassy's wife got involved in the scam of money too. She called him on the cell phone which Casy put her on speaker so i could hear and was crying about having to take the kids out of private school, losing the Range Rover to the bank and she just went on and on and on. But i was Done with him and his wifes bullshit and lies. What terrible people the two of them. Monsters. They both need to be in a prison cell.

I was so sick about the whole thing i started to lose my patience with Casey Castillo. I told him i was going to hire an attorney. Casey responded with go ahead. He threw into my face and litterally raising his voice as usual that there were no permits and no contracts and that i would be laughed out of court, fined and the pool could sit there and rot as far as he was concerned. Casey got into my comfort zone of space and turns and runs off like a kid having a temper tantrum, more times than id like to count. Casy is abusive. His workers felt bad for me and thought it was awful how long this had taken and that i had been taken for a ride. The most terrible 3 years of my life. Not to mention my own family mad at me for being so stupid. Still to this day my family occasionally is on my back re: the whole mess.

In the end what was suppose to up the value of my home $250,000.00, is falling apart. The whole north side is cracked and looks like it's going to fall off.

Pierce county says i have to remove the pool due to no permits. And i think about how Casey Castillo Ripped me off to the core of my being. Makes me sick.

Casey is also selling water fountains through Costco dont buy his junk.

Jose, the guy in the office is suppose to be in control of the money now and how Casey goes about his company practice, thats probably a lie too. Whats suppose to be a beautiful thing cost me mind body and soul and i will never recover from what this guy did to me. Rip Off, Con Artist. husband and wife team. I hate what they did to me. Once so much money goes into the prodgect it's hard to turn back. Dont hire this guy unless you can control his every move.

Stress Stress Stress is all you'll get out of this guy and his wife.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/casey-castillo-natural-creations-in-rock-and-water-or-rock-and-water/renton-Washington/casey-castillo-owner-natural-creations-in-rock-and-water-or-creations-in-rock-and-water-1059978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on casey castillo: natural creations in rock and water, or rock and water