Complaint Review: ccbill.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: michellel — Hixson Tennessee
Internet USA

ccbill.com ccbill.com*global NE stole money from my account 6 times in one day!!!!! Tempe Internet

Logged into my back account and saw 6 separate charges from this company totaling $192.78. I have no idea who they are or what they do even after doing a google search. Pissed off to the max! Good thing I have a bank who takes fraud like this very serious and will get me my money back asap. Bank cancelled and fully deactivated my debit card hours after noticing these fraudulent charges. I did not use my card number some a-----e stole it..Dear Mr/Ms CCbill.com, there will be a special place in the opposite of heaven for scammers like you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ccbillcom/internet/ccbillcom-ccbillcomglobal-NE-stole-money-from-my-account-6-times-in-one-day-Tempe-1169450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ccbill.com