Complaint Review: cellitused

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Cynthia — Chester Pennsylvania United States of America
cellitused

cellitused November 26, 2012 I was online looking for a site you can trade your old cellphone for cash.cellitused quoted me a price and sent me a shipping label. Internet

I was online looking for a site that trade your old cellphone for money since i had seen it advertised on tv.  I have alot of old cellphones around the house, so i figured why not get some mney for them since they are not being used. Being it was near Christmas this money was going to com in handy since they state they will send a xheck within 14 days.  I was very excited because I really needed the money.On 11-26-2012 @ 13:46:52 I received confirmation from cellitused and a shipping label as to where to send my used cellphone and they would compensate for the One S phone.  The price quoted and confirmed was $255.  I am a single parent and its almost Christmas and money was very thin.  There are gifts my (4) daughters had asked for and i told them that I had the used cellphone and if I send it to the company they would give me money. I have made phone calls to the number provided on their website and all your are ask to do is leave a voicemail and you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours.  I have emais as well and as of this date i have not been contacted via email nor phone.  i have not received my check nor my cellphone back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellitused/internet/cellitused-November-26-2012-I-was-online-looking-for-a-site-you-can-trade-your-old-cellp-991205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellitused