Complaint Review: Chan Add Films - Charlie Murphy Law LLC

4291 silver meadow ct, danville, California USA
  • Phone: 510-452-7692
  • Web:
  • Category: Employees

Chan Add Films - Charlie Murphy Law LLC - Sam Apps and Desmond Gumbs Company hired my services for an entire week and never paid me. They promised to pay by a certain date numerous times and ran off with the money. I still haven't been paid! These people are crooks and word on the street is that they've done this many times before! danville California

I was hired for a week to work on Charlie Murphy's LAW and have not been paid since 2011. I have been promised by Desmond Gumbs on numerous occasions that I would be paid by a certain date. I have a signed contract that states Desmond is the owner of the production. Sam Apps is apparently the business parnter and noone cant get in touch with this man. Both partners have embezzeled and ran off wit hthe money. I am curious and need their current mailing information in order to move forward with my legal claim. can anyone help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chan-Add-Films-Charlie-Murphy-Law-LLC/danville-California-94006/Chan-Add-Films-Charlie-Murphy-Law-LLC-Sam-Apps-and-Desmond-Gumbs-Company-hired-my-ser-1058327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chan Add Films - Charlie Murphy Law LLC

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC