Complaint Review: Chase Assumption Department - Chase Home Finance LLC

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: BCDT — Austin Texas United States of America
Chase Assumption Department - Chase Home Finance LLC
3415 Vision Drive Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Chase Assumption Department - Chase Home Finance LLC not acceptable business practice as others have been complaning about them Columbus, Ohio

I've started to request assumption package to send to my house on Jan. 2, 2010; after multiple attempts to contact them, they kept telling me they alreayd sent it out, but i never got it (appranently there's no proof they sent to me at all), finally they sent the application out on March 12, 2010. I have sent back application within 2 weeks and haven't heard anything from them. When i called them back on June 7th, 2010, they said they closed my case after mailing me letters and leaving voicemail for missing documents. I have checked all my mails and voicemails, none of them from chase whatsoever. I've been trying and waiting for so long, i wouldn't miss an apportunity to complete my application. They ate up my application fee for $100 dollars and did nothing but closing my case. When i called they talked blah blah blah and promised to call back but never did. I think Chase Assumption Deparment is not really working, they are sleeping on the jobs, fire them!!! So i gave up the assumption process, now i'm thinking let the bank foreclose my house so they will feel the pain of losing money for doing nothing to help me!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Assumption-Department-Chase-Home-Finance-LLC/Columbus-Ohio-43219-6009/Chase-Assumption-Department-Chase-Home-Finance-LLC-not-acceptable-business-practice-as-613040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Assumption Department - Chase Home Finance LLC