Complaint Review: citimortgage

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: greg — watertown Wisconsin United States of America
1000 technology dr Fallon, Missouri United States of America

citimortgage They stole my escrow Fallon, Missouri

I recently Refinance My citimortgage. The day of closing the title company called with to review. The paperwork. It was wrong. The escrow included insurance. I have a condo and citi does escrow insurance. On them. When there agent came out paper work was still wrong. There was no escrow at all. He to,do me it was okay. From that point on my escrow was missing from my prior loan with them. It was found then lost.it turns out they used it for closing cost. Now they are trying to bill me again for the tax money I already paid last year. As a result I have no money for my taxes that were due December. 31. They refuse to solve the problem.The only answer they have is to force me to repay something I paid all last year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/citimortgage/Fallon-Missouri-63368/citimortgage-They-stole-my-escrow-Fallon-Missouri-997123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on citimortgage