Complaint Review: Cleanse FX/ Pure Garcinica Cambogia

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: janorehouse — Alabama
Cleanse FX/ Pure Garcinica Cambogia
12399 Belcher Road Largo, Florida USA

Cleanse FX/ Pure Garcinica Cambogia Company hand's- off customer care to a 3rd party. SCAM Largo Florida

14 days for trial. I thought it was a month. I looked into my bank account and I had a charge of $102 and some change, and another charge of $95.01. I googled different prices online, and you can buy these products for around $30 give or take.  I called the companies from the receipts that I was emailed. ActiveLite Customer Care is who takes the calls. One guy said that they were just a 3rd party company and really have nothing to do with any complaints or comments. I mentioned that maybe they should start stating on the receipt the return policy, as most other stores do when you purchase something.

When I called the "second "company, or other product, I finally got a shipping address to return the product and he just gave me an address, not a formal company name to put on the package. I asked if he could give me the office phone number to this company and he said no. It was just a warehouse... He said that they (being the call center) takes care of everything...I asked him, "If I wanted to call this company to make sure that I get my money back, that there was no office phone for this warehouse?" and he said no. They, being ActiveLite Customer Care, handle everything...and that I could track my package.
"So what happens if it gets to the warehouse and I don't get my money back? Who do I call then?" and he said basically I just deal with them...This did not sound promising.

Shisty people.....Lesson learned. Never buy off of a pop-up on the internet. So much for the code of Ethics these days. I can't believe that these people are getting away with charging astronomical prices for supplements. It's highway robbery!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleanse-FX-Pure-Garcinica-Cambogia/Largo-Florida-3773/Cleanse-FX-Pure-Garcinica-Cambogia-Company-hands-off-customer-care-to-a-3rd-party-SCA-1121864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleanse FX/ Pure Garcinica Cambogia