brings

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Renee — Rapid City South Dakota
CLS Trials
601 E. 18th Ave, Suite 20 Denver, Colorado USA

CLS Trials There ad is deceptive and they refuse to accept the return of the product and give me a refund. I thought I was getting a free trial and instead I was signing up forever. They finally agreed to refund one but not the other, that's $104 out of my pocket. Denver Colorado

Do not fall for this company's ad.  You might think you are ordering a trial offer but you are really signing up for $104 worth of weight loss pills that are sent every month and billed to your account.  The first "billing" in the package was so poorly printed that I couldn't even read the phone number on the sheet or their address.  I thought I was getting 2 free bottles for shipping and handling only, based on the online add.  So I wasn't concerned when I got the second bottle.  However, the third bottle made me realize that I had unintentionally signed up.  They agreed to take back one, but not two bottles and reimburse me one month.  I asked if people misunderstood their ad all the time and answered my own question by stating that of course they would never tell me that.  He said I was the only one today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CLS-Trials/Denver-Colorado-80203/CLS-Trials-There-ad-is-deceptive-and-they-refuse-to-accept-the-return-of-the-product-and-1131937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CLS Trials